In terms of Ad Targeting Options on the Internet many different approaches exist. You may:
1) Target Users from interest categories, inferred from user browsing history,
2) Use Keyword Contextual Marketing where keywords are used to find web pages that have your advertising,
3) Target ads based interests noted in a user profile,
4) Location target – based upon users geographic location,
5) Demographic target – based on age and other factors,
6) REMARKET – where you target ads to people who’ve previously visited your website or Facebook page.
Remarketing IS the most effective approach for precision targeted advertising and Blazon online contest software is a key cog in your remarketing strategy. Through the application of a Blazon online contest on your website or using our Facebook Contest App you are able to ask important qualifying questions of the visitors to your online business presence. This turns visitors into ultra qualified leads. Because you’ve essentially already engaged with them via an online contest, and created brand impressions, many opportunities to continue to communicate and extend brand awareness exist.
- Blazon online contest software has the ability to automatically send emails to contest entrants,
- Blazon develops an entrant profile that has rich information about your prospect.,
- Blazon allows contest administrators to analyze their entrant database and stratify it according to their own defined criteria,
- Blazon allows contest administrators to ask qualifying questions in any promotion type – to help further identify your optimal targets,
- Blazon has the ability to define “hot lead triggers” so that any entrant who answers a question a certain way becomes “hot”. These leads are sent in real time to a sales agent for further engagement.
Remarketing is one of the most effective targeted methods of engaging with your prospects and customers. Blazon online contest software and our Facebook Contest App add fuel to your remarketing efforts.